Guided Dental Implants
Benefits of Guided Implant Surgery
- Safety: Enhanced imaging allows us to carefully avoid important structures and nerves, eliminating some of the most serious complications.
- Precision: The guide ensures precision placement of the implant.
- Reduces Surgery Time: Knowing more about your anatomy ahead of time means that we will encounter fewer unexpected challenges during the surgery. The result is a much quicker procedure.
- Stability: Better positioning and planning allows for better stability in the final implant. Our implants function just like natural teeth, allowing you to chew and bite just like you used to!
- Aesthetics: The advanced planning afforded by guided implant surgery also allows us to better plan for the most natural aesthetics.
Surgical guides are one of the most important developments in the field of implant dentistry in many years. We believe that you deserve the best dental implant experience: please call us at Chris Mohler DDS, LLC Phone Number 843-522-1442 to start your journey.