Cosmetic Dental Treatments – Beaufort, Bluffton and Hilton Head
Using advanced cosmetic dental treatments and materials, your Beaufort, SC cosmetic dentist, Dr. Mohler, can make a real difference. The skill, experience, and commitment of our practice — using a unique combination of science and artistry — can literally redesign your smile.
Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Cosmetic Treatments – Beaufort, Bluffton and Hilton Head
- PRGF is safe and harvested from your own blood
- No general anesthesia is required
- Get a treatment in an hour or less
- PRGF is a natural substance in your blood plasma that accelerates your body’s healing process
We are currently accepting new patients and would love to help you take your smile to the next level, and especially if you are living in Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head or Charleston, please complete our Contact Form to request an appointment.
Cerec Inlays & Cerec Onlays
- Inlays and Onlays used when more than half of the biting surface of a tooth is damaged
- Can be made of porcelain, gold, or composite resin
- Can be completed in just one appointment
- Crowns are primarily made from porcelain
- These treatments typically last for 20 to 30 years
- Crowns fix your smile and any chewing problems
- They improve your smile and have become increasingly popular
- The procedure requires a high degree of technical skill
- With proper care, porcelain veneers can brighten your smile for well over a decade
- It’s safe, quick, and inexpensive
- It’s a near-permanent solution
- You can do the procedure at the dental office or at home